The first step is to know each other. Therefore, please, fill this
and send it to our e-mail address: email@example.com.
Soon, we will contact you. And, if we promote the same values and your youth centre is in line with our mission & vision, our General Assembly (who’s final word is decisive) will, most probably, gladly embrace you as a new member.
Membership is open to organisations which:
- work with young people,
- run one or several Youth Centre(s),
- have access to seminar infrastructures of quality ,
- have the capacity to carry out intercultural & transnational activities.
The 1st year, each applicant organisation / centre will have the status of “associate member” and has the obligation to:
- take part to the annual General Assembly and cover its own costs (transport, board & lodging);
- participate to at least one ENYC project (campaign, seminar, youth exchange, EVS, etc.)
From the 2nd year on, each associate member will become a “full member” and will have the obligation to:
· take part to the annual General Assembly (covered by the network);
· participate to one ENYC project at least;
· pay the annual membership’s fee of 600 € per year.