General Assembly 2021-2022 was held on
10 th of September HYBRID (Physical and Online Zoom)
PLACE: Online/Physical in Primorsko
DATE: 10.09.2022 from 09:30 to 11:00
Opening of the preparation meeting for GA 2021-2022(Until 09.09.2022)
The President of ENYC, Mrs. Heli Lehto, opened the meeting for GA 2021 and welcomed
everyone present. The board Member of ENYC, Mrs. Nadja Marinova greeted all on behalf of
the hosting organization as well.
Decisions as followed agenda:
1.Mr Roland Bánhegyi – Regional Youth Centre of Kosice – Slovakia has
been elected as The Chairman of the General Assembly and Armela Pengili
- Act for Society – Albania has been elected as The Secretary of the General
Assembly with Unanimity Voting.
- The Chairman stated the legality and quorum of the meeting. Checking
the quorum (from 16 organizations with full members with the right to vote,
9 organizations were attending the meeting GA) (attached Annex A) list of
- The agenda of the meeting is approved.
- Financial statement dated 09.09.2022, Annual Report dated 09.09.2022
has been approved with Unanimity Voting.
- It has been decided on the confirmation of the financial statements and
the discharge of liability granted to the board and other responsible parties
with unanimity voting.
- Dissolution of ENYC that was established in France, according to article
20 has been approved with Majority Voting.
- Other matters mentioned in the meeting invitation are discussed.
General Assembly Meeting for ENYC Finland is to be held on 6th of October
2022, at 14:00 CET, in order to get them the related documents such as
New Statute, Financial Statement and Annual Report for checking before
the General Assembly.
Meeting of General Assembly 2021-2022(Until 09.09.2022) was closed by the president Heli Lehto on
10th of September 2022