This booklet, which is written in Albanian language, is a collection of poems, essays, paintings and pictures created by young people, in order to emphasise their perspective on gender equality challenges.
To see the booklet, please access the link HERE.
This proceedings book was coordinated by Act for Society Centre (Albania) and is written in Albanian language.
- Gender Equality and Local Governance in the context of Sustainable Development, by Admir Hoxha, student MSH
- The Role of Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions in Strengthening Government-Business Cooperation – Academy, by Aida Lahi, doktorante, UT
- Security and Gender in International Relations, by Armela Pengili, doktorante, UT
- The treatment of the image of Sevasti Qirazi in the context of the emancipation of the Albanian woman, by Bertina Salliu, studente MSH
- Peace, justice, strong institutions and gender equality as factors for the development of society, by Brunilda Malkollari, studente MSH
- Human rights in Europe and their protection. Non-discrimination as one of the basic principles in respect of fundamental rights and freedoms, by Dorian Leskoviku, doktorant, UT
- United Nations Organization and its Impact on Gender Equality, by Marinela Bogdani, studente MSH
- The importance of gender equality and its role as a factor of stability, by Oltian Gorezi, student MSH and Denada Seferi, studente MSH
To read the document, please access the link HERE