EU Grant: 34.719 EUR
Applicant: YOUTH CENTRE VILLA ELBA (FINLAND)
Partners from ENYC:
- Start: 01-06-2018
- End: 31-12-2018
- Project Reference: 2018-1-FI01-KA105-047113
- Programme: Erasmus+
- Key Action: Learning Mobility of Individuals
- Action Type: Youth mobility
International Club leader training course was a training for 48 participants from 18 countries. The training course was held in Kokkola 1-7.7.2018.
The participants were voluntary and professional youth workers and participants were also young people, who act as peer leaders in their organisations.
In order to encourage young people to active citizenship and to implement their own ideas we have developed the International Club method:
- is a method developed to support young peoples internationalization.
- is a process, where young people are actively involved in designing and implementing international projects
- supports the growth of children and young people to internationalization, diversity and equality, and support children and young people to share experiences of their own culture and learn about other cultures.
Young people are actors whose initiatives and ideas are being implemented during the club club rounds. International club activities do not only involve traveling abroad but also getting to know different cultures in your own local community.
With this project, we wanted to develop and export the idea more broadly in Europe together with our partner organizations. We need to further develop our skills in activating young people and develop tools to make young people more active. According to our experience, International club is a very good and functional tool. Trough this trainers training we got new kinds of methods to our use, and created new projects where young people play an even greater role as active players.
The project responded to the objectives of the Erasmus + program by promoting the empowerment, inclusion and active citizenship of young people and the development of the quality of youth work.
For more details, please access the link HERE.